Facilities & Amenities
- Cool off the summer heat by diving into the sprawling infinity edged pool on the 63rd floor Sky Garden. Designed to merge visually with the Indian Ocean, it does make an interesting swim.
- The 63rd floor is designed to make anyone feel at the very top of the world. Enjoy uninterrupted views of the city, sea and lake making it the perfect party venue, or for a quiet relaxing drink at the bar.
- The use of vertical landscaping allows strategically placed trees and flora to create a calming rainforest- like stillness against an urban backdrop.
- Get into shape in Altair’s well equipped Gym, and relax afterwards in modern Steam and Sauna rooms. The Games room is equipped with a variety of active and enjoyable indoor games.
- 40,000 sq ft of independent retail space will be home to leading international brands, restaurants and supermarkets. It’s only an elevator away for some modern comforts.
- There’s a pool for everyone. With four swimming pools located within the building, there’s one that’s sure to suit any moment. A 25 metre lap pool for focused swimmers, a waddle pool for tiny beginners, and a pool and jacuzzi for the entire family.
- Infinity Pool
- Sky Garden