Facilities & Amenities
- • Right next to the Central Business District
- • By renowned and established developer, CAPITALAND
- • Towering at 178m, One Pearl Bank will be the TALLEST Residential development in the Outram-Chinatown District in Central Singapore, offering PANORAMIC VIEWS that extend from the CBD to Sentosa
- • Designed by MULTI AWARD-WINNING SERIE+MULTIPLY Architects.
- • Two curved 39-storey towers lifted 21m above ground.
- • World’s 1st Sky Allotment Gardens arrayed vertically at one edge of each tower, with 18 sky allotment gardens and close to 200 plots where residents can grow their own herbs, fruits and vegetables.
- • Over 500 trees across 35 species and more than 135,000 shrubs, plants and flowers will be planted throughout One Pearl Bank, occupying over 60,000sqft / 75% of the total site area
- • DIRECT ACCESS to Pearl's Hill City Park - Nestled right next to the vast 9 hectare Pearl's Hill City Park, which is equivalent to 12 soccer fields
- • 774 UNITS with Wide Selection of Unit Types from studios to penthouses, ranging from 430sqft to 2,800sqft
- • 3 Mins Walk via SHELTERED WALKWAY to Outram MRT Station, a TRIPLE-LINE INTERCHANGE station serving the East-West Line, North-East Line and upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line.
- • GREAT INVESTMENT CHOICE, being near the City, CBD, SGH and Master plan changes.
- • For exclusive viewing, call 61002500
- 18 Sky Allotment Gardens
- 50m Lap Pool
- Kids Pool
- Sky Lawn
- Hydrotherapy Massage Pool
- Aqua Gym
- Sky Gourmet Dining
- Sky Function Rooms
- Sky Gym
- Sky Entertainment Deck
- Sky Yoga Deck
- Outram MRT with 3 interchange lines
- Singapore General Hospital
- One stop to Chinatown MRT
- People’s Park Complex
- People’s Park Centre
- Chinatown Point
- New Market Road Blk 32 (People’s Park Food Centre)
- Smith Street Blk 335 (Chinatown Complex Market)
- Robertson Quay F&B outlets
- Pearl’s Hill City Park
- Dorsett Singapore
- Park Royal On Pickering
- Minutes’ drive to Marina Bay Financial Centre
- Minutes’ drive to future Greater Southern Waterfront