Check out this listing via video call. Get in touch with the agent to arrange.
Rare house for rentRare unit for rent now , spacious layout , serious landlord, near to 313 orchard , almost taken , call now
* Conservation Shophouses in Emerald Hill!
* Tropical living with beautiful timber flooring
* Bright & with lots of natural light
* Central location
* Walking distance to Somerset MRT station & Orchard Rd
* On level 2 - 3 rooms which can be used as study, bedroom with Balcony
* On level 3 - A Spacious Guest room
* Ideal for a professional couple with family or home office
In 1985, the URA announced that Emerald Hill would be a conservation area, the first in Singapore, in order to conserve some of the best examples of Straits Chinese style of dwellings. The conservation area also includes the development known as ‘Peranakan Place’, which is a row of 6 two-storey shophouses (circa 1902) fronting Orchard Road. This was a pilot restoration and development project carried out by the URA in 1985.
The area today is an attractive and quiet residential area with several commercial units in the main shopping zone near Orchard Road.
Emerald Hill received formal conservation status on 7 July 1989. Read More
Like this property? Save now and compare later.