Majestic & Beautifully Restored Conservation Shophouse; Joo Chiat AreaNestled amongst a row of quaint shophouses, this storied corner unit is nestled within Joo Chiat Conservation Area, in the Eastern part of Singapore. This locale is also Singapore's first Heritage Town. Experience living in a fully restored Conservation Shophouse built in the late 1920s.
The lifestyle & dining options along this famous conservation district are within a 4-5 mins walk, as are the markets & shops.
Location offers easy connectivity to all parts of Singapore & a short 15 mins drive to the city.
Property @ A Glance:
• 2-Storey Conservation Shophouse; Corner Unit with dual frontage & Rare Balcony; Natural Daylight.
• Fully Restored by Ong&Ong Architecture firm.
• Land = 2250 sqft; GFA = 4200 sqft.
• Spacious Living/Dining & Kitchen area; with a Zen Garden Courtyard.
• Level 1: Living + Dining + Open Concept Kitchen + Helper room + 1 bathroom.
• Level 2: Spacious ensuite Master bedroom + 2 Double Bedrooms (one ensuite) + Large Family Area + common bathroom.
• Fully Air-conditioned; Home Entertainment System.
• Home Office Scheme subject to URA approval.
• Private parking space for 2 cars.
• Pet Friendly.
Amenities/Location in Heritage Town of Joo Chiat / Katong:
• Easy access to major expressways (PIE/ECP).
• 4 mins walk to local/western eateries & supermarket (24 hours).
• 6 Mins drive to Shopping Malls (i.e. Parkway Parade Shopping, Paya Lebar Quarters Mall).
• 7 mins drive to East Coast Park.
• Changi Business Park & Airport.
• Parkway East Hospital (24hrs A&E).
• Buses to town; 3 bus stops to Euno MRT.
2 Years Lease. Partial Furnished.
Guide Price of $14,500.
Please kindly contact Ben @ 90993690
KF Property Network Pte Ltd
(A member of Knight Frank Pte Ltd)
Black and White; Balestier, Blair, Bugis, Cairnhill, Club Street, Duxton, East Coast, Everitt, Emerald, Everton, Joo Chiat, Kim Yam, Koon Seng, Martaban, McNair, Niven, Pegu, Spottiswoode Park, Sturdee, Tanjong Katong, Tembeling, Tiong Bahru. Read More
Like this property? Save now and compare later.