Rare Freehold Conservation Terrace House for saleRare Freehold Conservation Terrace House at Lor 28, Geylang for Sale!
There are very few pockets of such historic freehold shophouses in Geylang now. At this Lor 28, there are only 8 left!
The rest of the shophouses in this street have been razed and re-developed!
This two-storey property sits on 1,405sf of freehold land. The current built up area is about 2,500sf. The plot ratio is 2.8, thereby giving an allowable built up size of almost 4,000sf!
This property is perfect for those who desire more space in a conservation house!
Watch the short video clip after the photos to learn how your 3 1/2 storey, 4 bedroom dream house can look like!
What are the interesting places nearby?
We are in Geylang, a place where you can find some of the most famous foods in Singapore.
1) Swee Guan Hokkien Mee - 90m
2) JB Ah Meng Seafood - 100m
3) Yong Le Eating House - 170m
4) L32 Handmade Noodles - 180m
5) Sik Bao Sin Zi Char - 260m
6) No Signboard Seafood - 300m
7) Old Airport Road Food Centre - 500m
Two schools are less than 1 km away:
1) Kong Hwa Primary, a SAP school - 300m
2) Geylang Methodist Secondary - 500m
There are two MRT stations within walking distance:
1) Aljunied MRT - 450m
2) Dakota MRT - 600m
For your groceries, the nearest supermarket (NTUC FairPrice) is 350m away at Lor 38.
Other interesting places nearby are:
1) Geylang Neighbourhood Police Station - 240m
2) Geylang East Public Library - 500m
3) National Stadium - 900m
Geylang is so central and conveniently accessible to other parts of Singapore - to the City/CBD via Nicoll Highway and to Changi Airport via ECP.
A Conservation House like this is a rare find!
But when the asking price is less than $3m, it is a rare gem!
Call me now at 98182537 for an exclusive viewing today! Read More