Corner unit, Unblocked view, excellent landscapingAWARD WINNING CONDO for Best Condominium, Best Residential Landscape Architecture and Best High Rise Residential Development in Singapore in Asia Pacific Property Awards in 2016.
Befitting the name, PRINCIPAL GARDEN, the towers only take up 20% of the site, the rest of the 80% of the site is beautiful, award winning landscaping with a myriad of pools and gardens.
WALK to nearest MRT
- Owner stay, very well maintained. Move in condition , just bring your luaggage
- Unblocked view, excellent air and light ventilation
-no west sun
- Quality finishes
- Regular shaped and spacious rooms Bright & Windy
- Superb Location at Prince Charles Crescent, District 03 just bordering D10 Jervois landed enclave
- Lifestyle Facilities include multiple swimming pools, Tennis Court, BBQ Pavillions, 24 hr security, Gym, Steam Bath, Playground, Sheltered car park & Function room
- Redhill MRT (EW18) --- 600m
- Buses ---51, 970, 186, 139, 122
- Conveniently located near to an array of Amenities such as retail shops, restaurants, cafes, bank, shopping malls & many more, such as Valley Point, Great World City, Orchard shopping belt, Singapore Botanic Gardens, etc.
- Short drive to CBD
- Near several childcare centres and schools such as Crescent Girls' School, Alexandra Primary School, Gan Eng Seng School, Bukit Merah Secondary School, Ascensia International School and etc.
Contact Jade at 96686903 for exclusive viewing Read More
Like this property? Save now and compare later.
Facilities & Amenities
- Basketball court
- Basement car park
- Drop Off Point
- Lap pool
- Lift lobby
- Main entrance
- 24 hours security
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts