Rare gem! Large Pre-war Conservation Apartment For Sale
Blk 78 is the iconic 'horse-shoe' shaped conservation block in Tiong Bahru
Built in 1930s, Privatised in 1960s [foreigner eligible, no ethnic quota restriction]
New Exclusive Listing!
- Level 2, Walk-up unit
- Large size at 1119 sqft / 104 sqm
- Original condition, blank canvas to start your own design!
- 3 huge bedrooms, 2 of them with attached curved balcony
- Dual access, back door leads to the rounded spiral staircase
- Owner still retains the original decorative grille at main entrance
- Zoned within Tiong Bahru Conservation Area by URA, only for Blk 55 to 82
- 7 min walk to Tiong Bahru MRT station
- Within 1KM: CHIJ Kellock and Zhangde Primary School
- Pure selling, no extension needed
- Excellent rental yield with high demand
- Selling Vacant or Tenanted
- 99-year lease commence from 1967
- PS cafe, Flock cafe and Hua Bee Restaurant, a traditional eatery right at ground floor
- Tiong Bahru market is just a 4min stroll away
Viewing by appointment only.
Call or message Eileen Zhang 9011XXXX to arrange viewing now!
Some more interesting info about this rare pre-war block:
- Blk 78 is the largest block of flats in Tiong Bahru
- this is a single block of flats that straddles both Moh Guan Terrace and Guan Chuan Street
- the section on Guan Chuan Street has a purpose-built civilian air-raid shelter, the first to be included in a public housing project back then,
- Hua Bee, which was started in the 1940s, is one of the oldest surviving coffee shop (ask for a slice of butter in your cup of coffee!)
- NHB's Tiong Bahru Heritage Trail is available to bring you through Tiong Bahru's memories.