4-bedroom Conservation Terrace For Lease Near Boon Keng MRT Station
Townerville is a living legacy, an estate of colonial and ethnic-style terrace houses built in the 1920s and now restored to its original splendour. Modern-day conveniences have been added to these ethnic-styled houses to become contemporary homes with spatial luxuries.
Design details from the original houses have been reconstructed to preserve a style that has become part of our national heritage.
• 2-storey rare landed conservation house with unique Chinese architectural influence
• 2 to 4-bedrooms, balconies and an open-air courtyard
• Uniquely shaped facade beams and columns at the entrance.
• 5 minutes’ walk to Boon Keng MRT Station
• 6 minutes’ drive to Civil Service Club (Tessensohn Road)
• 6 minutes’ drive to Stamford American School
• 9 minutes’ drive to Shaw Plaza and Nex Shopping Mall
• 11 minutes’ drive to Australian International School
**BENEFITS WITH A CORPORATE LANDLORD**
• Choice of private apartments, condominium, terrace houses, bungalows and cluster homes
• Committed leasing team
• Dedicated care-line
• Assistance with air conditioning, housekeeping and repair services
• Basic troubleshooting in cases of power trips
• 24-hour response time
• No Agency Fee
Home Office Use (subject to conditions)
Terrace conservation houses suitable for home office usage with no more than 2 non-resident staff. Only applicable for 4-bedroom houses with sizes ranging from 2,918 sqft.
Residents at Townerville may apply for personal memberships at the nearby Civil Service Club located at Tessensohn Road to enjoy club facilities. Terms and conditions apply. For more information, please visit: www.csc.sg/mem_general.htm