Beautiful brand new terrace with 5m ceiling
A Tranquil Sanctuary
Perched at the edge off Siglap Road is a quaint, but modern home, residing amongst a secluded estate.
Designed by a group of award-winning architects, the home embodies a sense of modernity in its visually pleasing architecture and fine finishings.
It continues to stimulate life through its multi dwelling spaces – welcoming all into its all encompassing respite.
It invites numerous families to rest in her enclave; allowing each of you to retreat into exclusive sanctuaries that provide a happy medium between the rush of life, nature, and the privacy from one another.
‘Multigeneration’ in every sense of the word, this home features a number of family suites, each self-sustaining and generous in space.
• Fitted with luxury appliances.
• Marble flooring adds that opulent feel.
• Master bedroom features the lavish durable and long-lasting scratch and shock-resistant Smavit titanium bathtub from Italy.
• Imported accessories including Steinberg from Germany and OXO from Italy were used for the bathrooms throughout the property.
• Matte black Tece sanitary wares from Germany were used for a sleek flush system.
• Spacious 5m high ceiling in the main living space opens up the main entrance area.
• Mezzanine floor features an open terrace garden.
• Inbuilt lift for easy access.
• Sizeable car porch area.
• Located between 2 MRT stations: Bedok (East-West Line) and the upcoming 2023 Siglap (Thomson-East Coast Line).
• Situated between New Upper Changi and East Coast Road.
• Nearest highway is the East Coast Park expressway (ECP) with the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) round the corner.
• Near numerous established schools including Opera Estate Primary, Victoria, St Patricks, St. Stephen’s, Tao Nan, CHIJ, Little Sparks Montessori, EatonHouse, Brighton, and more.
• Short drive to Siglap Centre, East Coast Park, Bedok, and Geylang.
• • Easy access to food, amenities, and Cold Storage Siglap only a stone’ throw away.