A charming modular residence with high ceiling and home lift
Estimated TOP - 1st Quarter 2022
A Spectrum Of Wonder
Five floors of potential, five spaces to be unveiled, five private sanctuaries, five alfresco areas, but one wonderous home.
A charming modular residence that feature spaces with different heights – creating an illusion where the floors appear to have been stacked together to offer a range of spatial opportunities for a myriad of interests and activities.
Another key aspect to the home are the oversized windows spread across the property. When the sun pierces through the day, it will produce a diverse array of refractive creations as the light changes – highlighting the wondrous aspects of this home and the colourful personalities that inhabit it.
In addition, to encourage more light into the home, it has also been designed with a common light well that welcomes a constant subtle glow
which paints the interior with a cosy atmosphere.
It sits the peak of Opera Estate with easy access
to Siglap and Bedok, both which are brimming with popular eateries, amenities, and more.
• Fitted with luxury appliances.
• Master bedrooms furnished with smooth wooden flooring.
• Polished marble and stone that lines the ensuite bathrooms.
• Spacious living space that opens up the dining area.
• Mezzanine floor includes two private terraces that extends to the front and back.
• Central void designed with a mini garden feature that revolves around the house.
• Inbuilt lift for easy access.
• Sizeable car porch area.
• Located between 3 MRT stations: Kembangan and Bedok (East-West Line) and the upcoming 2023 Siglap (Thomson-East Coast Line).
• Situated between New Upper Changi and East Coast Road.
• Nearest highway is the East Coast Park expressway (ECP) with the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) round the corner.
• Near numerous established schools including Opera Estate Primary, Victoria, St Patricks, St. Stephen’s, Tao Nan, CHIJ, Little Sparks Montessori, EatonHouse, Brighton, and more.