Check out this listing via video call. Get in touch with the agent to arrange.
TOP Soon! 15 Starbuy unit left. Seaview and next to future MRT*** OPEN FOR VIRTUAL TOURS VIA ZOOM***
Price quoted for unit #1,243,000 (#25-33)
★★★ Seaside Residences ★★★
Developer : Frasers Centrepoint, Sekisui House & KH Capital
Tenure : 99 Yrs
Total units : 843
Site Area : 19,309.6sqm / 207,842sqft
Find out why this city fringe project is so popular with strong demand. This is one of the best selling projects in District 15
✅ A variety of Sea-Facing Units
✅ Only 23.4% of footprint!!(concrete building). The rest of 76.6% are lush landscaping and facilities!
✅ Rare 100m Lap Pool
✅ 3-min walk to Siglap MRT Station!
✅ Reputable Developer Assurance of quality workmanship & well thought out design, good after sales service.
✅ Seaside Living Just a short distance from the sun & sand of East Coast Park, with 70% of our units orientated towards the sea
✅ Reputable & Award-Winning Developers with Modern Architecture Design with Sky Gardens and E-Deck Pool Facilities
✅ Product Features - Livclo Well thought feature by the developer to provide additional storage space within the unit.
Call Veann Lee at 8323 2423 // 8500 5125 for viewing arrangements and enquiries today.
Veann Lee ERA
8323 2423 // 8500 5125
Direct Developers Sales Team
Branch Division Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd Read More
Like this property? Save now and compare later.
Facilities & Amenities
- Barbeque Area
- Community Garden
- Fitness corner
- Function room
- Gymnasium room
- Main entrance
- Reflexology Path
- Sky Lounge
- Tennis courts