Co-living: fully furnished rooms for short/long term in landed house
Co-living Rooms for Rent (Landed House)
- Newly Renovated, enjoy the luxury of lifestyle living!
- 5-10 Mins Walk to Boon Keng MRT
- 2 MRT stops away from Little India (Purple/Blue Line) and 3 stops from Dhoby Ghaut Exchange (Red/Yellow/Purple Line)
- Lots of food and amenities nearby at Sheng Siong supermart (5 minutes walk), Bendemeer Town Centre and Food Centre and NTUC Fairprice @ Bendemeer. It is also close to City Square Mall, Serangoon Plaza and NEX Mall.
- Flexible lease term from 3 months or more
- Fully Furnished
- Move in condition
- Common Kitchen, Living, Dining, Front + Back Yard
- Open space terrace
- Wardrobe with plenty of storage space
* Not suitable for family stay
Per room cost for 1 pax (additional pax plus $150)
- 1-2y $1750
- 6-11 months $1900
- 3-5 months $2000
- Bedlinen + Towels
- Fast speed Fibre Optic Wifi Internet
- Singtel Mio TV paid subscription
- Shared Utilities
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washer + Dryer + Microwave oven
- Bed frame + mattress + pillow + wardrobe in room
- Aircon + Fan in room
with your name and profile.
This is a colonial and ethnic-style terrace houses built in the 1920s with traditional Chinese architectural influences and now restored to its original splendour.. They feature uniquely shaped facade beams and columns at the entrance, and an open-air courtyard.
Located at Whampoa East in District 12, close to Boon Keng MRT (NE9), Potong Pasir MRT (NE10) and Kallang MRT (EW10). Schools close by include Northlight School, Bendemeer Primary School, Bendemeer Secondary School, St Andrew’s Junior School and St Andrews Junior College.