Room Rental Available for Nature Lovers in Quiet Surroundings (Bishan)
Located 10 minutes away from the start of the MacRitchie Tree Top Walk, the owners (couple) of this large landed house with a garden are looking to rent out several rooms to professional working people, who love evening nature walks and enjoy peaceful surroundings to stay.
Here are some quick facts about the location
- Ten minutes walk to MacRitchie Tree Top Walk
- 5 mins walk to Bishan- Ang Mo Kio Park
- 10 minutes bus ride to Thomson Plaza (Supermarket and food options)
- 20 minutes bus ride to Bishan MRT Station (North-South Line) which has Junction 8 Shopping Centre. Dozens of food options and supermarket as well.
- 2 minutes to Bright Hill MRT Station (Opening soon) which will take you straight to the following stations, Woodlands, Orchard, Outram Park, Marina Bay and more via the Thomson-East Coast Line
- Famous food options like Upper Thomson Road Roti Prata and Minced Pork Noodles (Bar Chor Mee) nearby to make sure you will never go hungry
- Multiple bus options ( 162 to Orchard Road. 52 and 410 are loop services to Bishan MRT)
For the room, they are
- Spacious at 176 sqft with a shared bathroom.
- Utilities Inclusive
- Outside large Balcony (104 sqft)
- Comes fully furnished. Queen-sized bed, bookcase, wardrobe, Ceiling fan, small table and chairs provided
- Option for dual Single Beds or 1 Queen Bed
- No Cooking Allowed
- A fridge will be provided for tenants
- Washing Machine (1 Unit)
- Sunny backyard for drying your clothes
- Wifi provided (Fast Optic Fibre and unlimited)
- Enquire for Single Occupancy Rate
The perfect tenant (single or couple) for the landlord would be someone who is a non-smoker, quiet, neat and tidy. Someone who is responsible enough to clear up the kitchen after use and respectful of each other's personal time and space to the landlord as well as other tenants who are staying in this large house.
Does this sound like you and are you liking what you see? Enquire here!