Conservation Terrace House; Proximity to CBD / Orchard; Walk to MRT
Located within the heritage enclave of Mount Sophia Conservation Area, this is a beautifully restored 2-storey Pre-war Conservation terrace house situated along Niven Road. This charming terrace house is distinguishable by the building’s architecture of unique columns, motifs and walkways, timber window shutters and high ceilings.
The location offers easy connectivity to Work, Lifestyle and Dining amenities. Stroll to Mt Emily Park or take a short drive to Botanic Gardens or Fort Canning Park.
Property @ A Glance:
• Spacious Living & Dining area; high ceiling.
• Skylight & Jack-roof; plenty of natural daylight into the house. Small Courtyard area.
• 3 Bedrooms that fits Queen size beds + foyer area + Utility Room.
• Ample public parking lots within 3 mins walk.
• Condition: Renovated.
• Partially Furnished: White goods provided.
• 4 Mins walk to Little India MRT station, supermarket, food center & amenities.
• Seamless access to major Expressways (CTE/PIE).
• Easy connectivity to Bugis, Orchard Rd / Somerset, CBD, MBFC, Marina Bay.
• 7 mins drive to Novena HealthCity.
• Short drive to Botanic Gardens & Gardens by the Bay.
Flexible viewing schedule.
* Photos of furnishing for illustration only and may vary from unit to unit.
For viewing/enquiries, please kindly contact Ben @ 90993690
KF Property Network Pte Ltd
(A member of Knight Frank Pte Ltd)
Leasing of Singapore Heritage, Conservation, Colonial & Pre-war Houses; Balestier, Blair, Bugis, Cairnhill, Club Street, Duxton, East Coast, Emerald, Everton, Joo Chiat, Kim Yam, Martaban, McNair, Niven, Pegu, Robertson Quay, Spottiswoode Park, Sturdee, Tanjong Katong, Tembeling, Tiong Bahru & more…