Expat Enclave, Heritage of the East, Magnificently & Lavishly Restored
Experience living in fully restored and award-winning conservation houses steeped in "Peranakan" architecture & motifs that are exceptionally ornate; a fusion of East and West influences. Located in the East within Singapore’s first heritage town. Friendly expat community within the gated compound.
Exquisite Living @A Glance:
• Floor size of 2791 sqft; fully furnished
• Spacious 3 bedrooms + helper’s room + roof terrace
• Forecourt & patio area
• Private entrance within compound
• House is North-South facing
• Gated compound with 24 hrs security
• Basement carpark
• Gym / Swimming Pool / BBQ Pit
• Lawn & Playground
• Aircon Tea room by the pool (complimentary continental breakfast on weekdays)
• On-site management office & 24 hrs maintenance staff
• Value-add services: complimentary home maintenance & aircon units servicing
Amenities/Location in Heritage Town of Joo Chiat / Katong:
• Close to CBD, Changi Business Park and Airport
• One MRT stop to new Paya Lebar Quarters (Offices/Mall)
• Mins drive to Shopping Malls (i.e. Parkway Parade, I12 Katong, Paya Lebar Quarter Mall, Jewel Changi Airport)
• Easy access to major expressways (PIE/ECP)
• 2 mins walk to local/western eateries & convenient stores
• 5 mins drive to Parkway East Hospital
• 8 mins walk to Eunos MRT
• 8 mins drive to East Coast Park recreational area
Furnishing for illustration only.
* Studio apartment units & 3 bedder apartment units are also available.
For viewing/enquiries, please kindly contact:
Ben @ 90993690
KF Property Network Pte Ltd
(A member of Knight Frank Pte Ltd)
Leasing and Sales; Heritage and Conservation, Colonial and Pre-war Houses, Beautiful and Stunning; Black and White; Balestier, Blair, Bugis, Cairnhill, Club Street, Duxton, East Coast, Everitt Road, Emerald, Everton, Joo Chiat, Kim Yam, Katong, Martaban, McNair, Niven, Pegu, Robertson Quay, Spottiswoode Park, Sturdee, Tanjong Katong, Tembeling, Tiong Bahru.