Access more than 210,000 listings

909 Hougang Street 91

For Sale - S$ 540k
HDB Apartment
3 bedroom(s)
1313 sqft
Listed by Kelv Wu

129 Pasir Ris...
For Sale - S$ 610k
HDB Apartment
Commonwealth Towers
For Sale - S$ 758.9k

The Herencia

Orchard / River Valley
Aptitude Real Estate Advisory Pte Ltd

Bedok / Upper...
Eight Riversuites
Balestier / Toa...

Rooftop Garden Home

Johor Bahru Malaysia
Tanah Sutera Development Sdn...

The Consulate...
Muang Chiang Mai...
SGD From $799K only
New Possibilities...
Ulu Tiram Malaysia
SGD $1127980

Home & Lifestyle


Singapore's history:...
In a country that's ever changing, even iconic landmarks are updated with a modern look....


Choosing your bedside table
Choosing a bedside table isn't a science but it pays to consider some things. Our experts share three tips with us...


Saving space the easy way
Have a tonne of stuff you need moved or stored but no idea how or where to start? Here's just five tips to help you...


How to protect landed property
Living on landed property is nice but its up to you to maintain it and keep things like water and mold out...


Alternative investment:...
Continuing where we left off with the first article, we now explore the difference business types for the planets...

Browse in :
Visit Home & Lifestyle

PropertyGuru Video

More PropertyGuru Videos

Ask Guru - Get Answers to Your Questions From Professional Real Estate Experts

Jacqueline Chan
Jacqueline Chan
Contact Agent

Q: (1) Currently Owned 4Rm HDB - A (2) Mother Father And Me As Owner....

Posted by Mr. HADDI SYUKRI HUSSAIN - Aug 16, 2014  |  1 Answer  |  Category: HDB Questions
A: Haddi, too complicated to reply here. Please call Jacqueline@93873767 for discussion on the solutions.
Jacqueline Chan
Jacqueline Chan
Contact Agent

Q: My flat is currently in my and my mum name. To avoid paying hdb...

Posted by Mr. Edwin Tan - Aug 21, 2014  |  1 Answer  |  Category: HDB Questions
A: Check with HDB if you can sell your existing unit under your mother's name. Call me@93873767 should you need further clarification.
Geryl Lim
Geryl Lim
Contact Agent

Q: What are the cost and fees incurred if I transfer my private...

Posted by Mdm. Kat Ang - Aug 26, 2014  |  1 Answer  |  Category: Property Legal Advice
A: Hi Madam Ang, The stamp duty involved can be found Legal fees will also be involved for this...